Auto Defects: Tire & Brake Failure, Rollovers and Other Dangerous Defects
Manufacturers of defective vehicles and auto parts and systems that lead to accidents that cause serious injuries or deaths are subject to product liability laws in California.
The attorneys of Stolpman, Krissman, Elber & Silver, LLP, have successfully represented clients who were seriously injured because of vehicle defects that could have and should have been prevented.
Our law firm has won millions of dollars for clients injured by many types of vehicle defects, including those involving:
- Tire defects, including accidents caused by tread separation
- Brake failures caused by the auto maker, brake manufacturer or maintenance shop
- Loss of driver control caused by vehicles without modern technology such as computerized vehicle stability control.
- Air bags that cause injury by failure to deploy and deploying with too much force
- Seat belts, such as seat belts that unlatch in rollover accidents
- Vehicle rollovers, including SUV rollovers caused by design defects as well as those caused by defective tires
- Gas tank defects that lead to fuel-fed fires and explosions
Vehicle defect litigation can be highly technical and often requires experts to conduct accident reconstructions, analysis and testing. Not every law firm has the knowledge, experience and resources required to succeed in these cases.
Our law firm has taken on some of the largest vehicle and auto parts makers in the U.S. and Japan and succeeded on behalf of our clients.
We cannot emphasize enough how seriously auto makers take product defect cases. Their company’s name and reputation are on the line. They are willing to spend an exorbitant amount of money to fight these cases. For them, it is just a cost of doing business. For us and for our clients, it is much more personal.
Success in a vehicle defect case provides justice and financial compensation for the injured and protects others from suffering a similar injury.
For a Free Consultation Call (562) 435-8300
Contact the personal injury attorneys of Stolpman, Krissman, Elber & Silver, LLP, to arrange a free consultation about your auto defect case. From offices in Long Beach, our lawyers represent clients injured by vehicle defects in the Los Angeles area and throughout Southern California.